Monday, July 25, 2011

Govt. of India. Director of Serious Fraud Investigation notice

Please find herewith the new form as per the new order of Govt. of India. Director of Serious Fraud Investigation. Please find the attached copy of Form and order in the News Paper published in Times of India 21st July 2011.  This format has been given by the Director of Serious Fraud Investigation office.



Statement of Smt./Shri ________________________________________aged ____Years, resident of _______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________recorded on  _________________ at 6th floor, Everest, 100 Marine Drive, Netaji Subhash  Marg, Mumbai 400 002 in connection with  the affairs of City Limousines (India) Limited/ sister concerns.

As above, I state that I have appeared before you in response to Public Notice dated 21.07.2011 appearing in Times of India and Maharashtra Times newspapers.

On being asked by you I state that I came to know about various schemes floated by    M/s  City Group through ___________________________________________________. After being convinced  with such reference given by _____________________________I __________________________. I visited  the office  of___________________________
________________________________________________________________________

In this regard I am now producing the copies of the following documents for taking action at your end.:-

M/s. City Limousines (India ) Limited
  1. Agreement dated ____________________/ ______ agreement was signed by me.
  2. Receipt dated ______________________ issued by M/s. City Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. For Rs_____________________.
  3. Receipt dated _________________________ for Rs. _______________________ issued by M/s. City Limousines India Ltd.
  4. Post dated cheques numbering ________________________________________ for Rs____________________.

  M/s. City  Realcom Ltd.
1.      Memorandum of understanding dated________________/____________document was signed by me.
2.      Receipt dated________________ issued by M/s. City Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. for Rs.___________________
3.      Receipt dated __________________for Rs._______________________ issued by M/s. City Realcom Ltd..
4.      Post dated cheques numbering__________________________________________
      for Rs.____________________
M/s. City  Hospitality Ltd.

1.      Memorandum of understanding dated________________/____________document was signed by me.
2.      Receipt dated________________ issued by M/s. City Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. for Rs.___________________
3.      Receipt dated __________________for Rs._______________________ issued by M/s. City Hospitality Ltd..
4.      Post dated cheques numbering__________________________________________
      for Rs.____________________

I further state that on being convinced by the higher returns as promised by Shri __________________________ Employee of M/s. City Limousines (India ) Ltd./ M/s. City Realcom Ltd and M/s. City Hospitality along with the asset in the form of Car /Plot, I invested Rs.________________ in the scheme . I had invested the money by issuing  cash/ cheque (s) Nos.____________________________ dated___________________ for which the receipt  dated__________________ was issued to me by the Company. I was asked to sign the aforesaid  agreement dated____________________containing  clauses  about  the asset to be acquired /in possession. At the time of signing the agreement, I was handed over post dated cheques each of  Rs._________________. Also the company had issued preference shares certificate(s) dated_________________ bearing  Nos._________ _____________________________ for shares ________________________    at the face value of Rs._____________________.

On being asked I clarify that while interacting with the official of the company it was promised that besides receiving monthly income of Rs.__________________ after the expiry of the agreement period  a Car / Plot will be provided . Otherwise , the amount invested towards the preference shares will be returned back on production of the share certificate. However, in my case neither the car nor the plot, as promised was provided.

On being further asked  I state that I started receiving the credit amount of the post dated cheques issued by the company. I admit that I received  Rs. _______________ against my invested amount of Rs._____________. When I deposited the cheque of Rs. __________
the cheque was returned unpaid  on account of insufficient  funds. When I contacted the company it was informed that_______________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
As a result of the bouncing of the aforesaid cheque(s), I could not realize the remaining amount of Rs.________________ I state  that in the above manner, the company has failed to fulfill its promise of high returns on my investment of Rs__________________.
I want to further add that____________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
The above statement is read over to me and I admit the contents to be true..



Place________________
Date _________________                                      (                                              )


Yes you have to fill separate form for each investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here anything you like