Sunday, April 8, 2012

CAN MPID HELP US V/S SHIVAJI ESTATE LIVESTOCK & FARMS

CAN MPID HELP US V/S SHIVAJI ESTATE LIVESTOCK & FARMS

I am 69 years old, after my retirement one of my close friend suggested me to invest in shivaji estate livestock & farms pvt. Ltd. But after certain years this company has winded up its setup. On spite of my various follow ups I haven’t received my money back. I have also logged complaints against them with police headquarter and also communicate with sebi but now a days I am effortless. I cannot get any status about my blocked money in shivaji estate livestock & farms pvt. Ltd..

I done following communication 
1) communication with sebi .
2) against investment of 3,000rs.
3) complaints logged in police headquarter .
4) against investment of 1,20,000rs.
5) complaints logged in police headquarter .
6) against investment of 2,25,000rs.
7) complaints logged in police headquarter .
8) complaints logged in mca .
9) complaints logged in clb .

An immediate action will be highly appreciate.

Thanking you

fraud in india is big terror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here anything you like